Friday, September 25, 2015

Breakfast with a View | Beachside Tea

Hello Everyone,


After being so busy this summer, my family and I were able to catch a last minute get away to my favorite place, the beach.  With only one day to plan and pack everything, I was unable to prepare for having tea on our trip.  So, once we were there, and the rush was over, I found it quite unacceptable to live a week without tea time.  My first priority became finding an antique store and talking my husband into taking me there to find tea items. There is something special about the look and feel of being in an antique store scouting for that special treasure that will surely bring many future cherished memories.  I found the perfect store a half hour away in Conway, SC, and the moment I stepped into the store, I knew I would find something perfect! I was able to find the sweetest white teapot with small blue and gold design, I grabbed it up immediately and set off for a teacup to accompany it.  It took some searching, but there it was, the prettiest pink and white tea cup ever.  I was set and ready to check out, get back to the beach, and have teatime.

The view from our condo was amazing and setting up these new and special tea dishes was the icing on the cake.  Every morning I would get up and indulge in this wonderful atmosphere.  I was even able to take it all the way to the beach one morning.  I was a little timid thinking I would get some strange looks but none came.  People simply walked by and minded their own business while I arranged my tea setting.  There was nothing like combining my two most favorite sounds in the world; the crashing of waves against the beach and the sound my teacup makes when I set it on its saucer.  I hope this inspires you the next time you travel to add a little tea time to your adventure.


 

 

 

 

God Bless,

Trina Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment