Thursday, June 18, 2015

Queen Victoria's Garden Teacup | Birthday Gift for Mom

Hello friends,


I feel like shopping for my mom is really easy. All I have to do is go to a local antique shop and pick up a cute tea cup and saucer, which is exactly what I did this year for her birthday. I managed to find a tea cup, saucer, and plate that matched a tea pot she already owned. Can you say, jack pot?





This particular print is called Queen Victoria's Garden. Like I mentioned before, mother had already purchased the teapot a year or so ago. The cup, saucer, and plate I found just a couple weeks ago as a set. I bought them for $24 which I thought was a pretty good deal. The top of the tea cup is shaped like a flower and the place where the tea cup sits on the saucer has a corresponding flower cut out for the tea cup to sit in (you can see it in the second picture). The saucer is also in a flower shape instead of the standard round saucer. All in all, I was very happy to stumble across this - as was my mom!

Thanks for visiting,

Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment