Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sugar Lace Doily

Hello friends,


I don't know about you, but I can spend an endless amount of hours browsing Etsy. Sometimes this can lead to my demise (or my bank account's demise) and sometimes it can lead to finding neat little gems! Below is a sugar lace doily that melts away in your tea. How cool is that?! The doily takes about 2 minutes to dissolve and is such a cool way to sweeten your tea. The lace sugar is homemade here in the U.S. and can also be used to decorate a cake or cupcake. I thought the doilies were super cute, but was afraid they wouldn't be sweet enough for our tea. However, my fears were put to rest after the doily had completely dissolved. The tea was sweet and sugary enough for this gal!





Thanks for reading,

Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment