Monday, June 1, 2015

Clothesline Tea

Hello friends,


I absolutely love having lunch/dinner/tea/etc. outside. Eating alfresco this time of year is perfect because the heat isn't unbearably hot yet, and the wind isn't too strong. Since I recently purchased new sheet sets, I thought it would be a great day to hang them up to smell fresh. This inspired me to set up a clothesline tea using a sheet as a backdrop. Having an impromptu outdoor meal or tea doesn't take that much effort if you have a spare table and chairs. All that you see in the pictures below were pulled from the house and set up within minutes. The flowers are wild and were picked a few yards from the house. Adding cute decorations and flowers to any setting makes me feel happier. In my opinion, taking the time to treat yourself to a lunch out side can be quite beneficial to your mental health ;)



Thanks for stopping by,

Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment