Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Morning Tea | English Breakfast Tea

Hello Everyone,

After a rushed morning of getting my son up and ready for school, I can finally sit down and have my breakfast and tea.  My favorite teapot to use in the morning is my petite Blue Willow teapot.  This blue and white porcelain design has been gracing tea partakers as long as people of the west have been drinking tea.  British China companies began to offer the Blue Willow pattern that portrayed a romantic design of the Chinese countryside around the year 1780.  During the 19th century this pattern became extremely popular in the United States.  This inviting and petite teapot brings a bit of tea history every morning to my table.
My morning tea of choice is usually English Breakfast Tea.  The British have always liked a strong robust tea in the morning to wake them up and so do I.  This tea has rich flavor and a dark coppery tint which is perfect for the addition of milk, which I love.  The richest flavor can be achieved by loose tea bags but I use Lipton tea bags for convenience.  English Breakfast tea is cheaply priced and be found just about anywhere.  I place my tea bag directly in my tea pot and pour hot water over it.  After letting it brew for a few minutes it is ready to enjoy, and relax!


God Bless,

Trina Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment