Monday, May 4, 2015

New Bike!

Hello friends,


The bicycle I have rode for the past six years has been getting old and embarrassing to ride. It was sort of rusty from sitting outside and squealed something awful whenever I rode it. I have been mortified our past two camping trips because I was followed around by its high pitched churning sound everywhere on the campground. It was super noticeable and all the campers would look at me as I passed them by. Like, sorry fellow campers, no need to be alarmed. There's nothing dying over here!....well, except maybe my bike. *cringes* So anyhow, by the end of our camping trip last year, I had resorted to walking and told myself I would invest in a new bike the following summer. I have spent a lot of time thinking about what kind of bike I wanted to buy this time around, especially since I evidently keep them until they die a screeching death. I knew it HAD to be a light blue/turquoise color because its my favorite. I also knew that I didn't want a bicycle that could change gears. So when I seen this one-speed beauty, I instantly wheeled it up to the cashier. The only critique I have of it is that it is a 26" bicycle. I would have much rather preferred a 24" bicycle, but they did not have any in this style. The fact that it came with a basket, thick tires, and a cup holder made me go ahead with the purchase anyhow. Look out campground, here I come! And in style ;)




Huffy 26" Bicycle: Walmart
Book: Golden by Jessi Kirby
Water bottle: Walmart
Sunglasses: Bijujus (Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC location)
Flowers: Earth
Hope you enjoyed!

Talk soon,

Tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment